Friday, January 7, 2011

Day two

Went to the coop today, after having heard that there were a bunch of new climbs. At least a few of the problems were set by Daniel (thin silver, opposite right to opposite left, and thin white in the cave), both of which were fun in an I-need-to-contort-myself-strangely way. Probably V5 and V4, respectively.

There were other good climbs too; a strange V3-ish pink climb to the left of the clock, with 'no feet', I admit that I would like to be able to campus it, but we'll see if that goes.

The hardest of the bunch seems to be the thin silver climb over the door set by Charlie; even allowing the pillar at the finish, it's a tricky end. It's probably V5 or V6 with a cruxy finish, I suppose.

I didn't really take much of a look at any of the old climbs that had been there before; as usual, when I see new climbs I get a little excited and distracted, so I'll have to take more of a look next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment